SmartHub is Slope Electric Cooperative's free online bill payment system that allows you to monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. Don't worry, you will still receive a hard copy of your bill unless you elect not to. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outline energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for "SmartHub" on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in "Slope Electric Cooperative" as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Manage your accounts including personal information changes such as billing address and phone number changes.
- Allows you to enroll in paperless billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
To sign up for SmartHub click here.